Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Birth Day and the Milestone... achieved








2nd July 2009... 19:50:48 PM ... Delft... my Birthday eve and first milestone was to be achieved... She was trying hard for almost a week...but there was some obstacle... to achieve it... the obstacle was none other than her own hand... it was coming in between... what can she do about it...nature has its own way that nobody can change...

But I think she had determined to do that... give this special gift to me on my first BDay being a father... and just as we were observing her, she DID IT!! Her hand came out from below her little tummy and she fianally turned herself completely ... !!!! What a gift for a Birth Day for a Father and what an achievement at the age of 3 months and 5 days... Madhura achieved her first milestone in a good time to completely turn over and be on her tummy with her head above the ground and dwelling like a cobra... Congrats dear little daughter...for your first success!

It's such an amazing thing to watch our kids growing step by step and I think we experience our own childhood again... Of course, responsibilities are big but I am happy when I see contentment in Mukta's eyes and happy smile on Madhura's face...

By the way, in this frolik, I forgot for the time being that it was my BDay too... 32 years have been passed and every Birthday had been unique is some way... few I remember, few I dont! Every year I think that this Bday has been uniqe and nice...but year after year, I realised that the look out and the situations are changin and I am evolving ... every time with a new realisation. ... And I still have to live a lot of life further... few people say life is short... I think otherwise... but when it comes to achieve something, I agree... At the same time I want to become an airforce pilot, A singer, A journalist, A director of a drama... a guitarist ... a millionnaire.... A social worker... and I have already spent 32 years of my age... and still exploring... Its amazing... its a different persona every time and still I want to become a new one every new time... But great... this year this was the biggest gift that my little Madhura presented me and both of us are happy.

At late hours tonight, she is sleeping peacefully after and I am still thinking about the special gift... The moon is coming out of black clouds that just appeared from no where... and I remember the Ashadhi Ekadashi back in India. The pilgrimage is over and the 'Warkari's' are heading back to their villages... 'Panduranga' must be resting now. The whole year the Warkari's are working hard in their farms and villages and when its Wari time, you see the overwhelming faith and determination to meet the Vitthal and complete the wari... Just amazing!

... And I then simply wonder the nature of 'mind' that dwells from so many things in few minutes... and its just unstoppable!!!

'......Sad it's end of the weekend....

3 comments:

  1. Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Woppie. Congrats......
    Aamuni munima Aappu Chaappu..............
    Eject............
    Deviiiiii...............

    Sushrut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw wonderful write-up..
    i can understand what it must feel like... being parents and seeing kids growing up...
    Much more touching moments from lil angel Madhura are on way to shower on you guys...

    Best wishes...enjoy the parenthood at fullest ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thts so sweeeeet man!!! tears rolled on my cheeks!! May u experience such happy happier n happiest moments again n again

    ReplyDelete